|Posted on March 30, 2017 at 10:00 AM|
Business models are used ...
- To capture and communicate your business concept
- To develop and validate strategies, goals, and plans
- To assess a business from a variety of internal and external perspectives
- To integrate strategies and goals across multiple lines of your business
- To establish a common set of perspective and goals to ensure your business model is deployed effectively
Categories: CAG Explains
Copyright © 2013, Copani Advisory Group, All Rights Reserved.
The information on this website does not constitute an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation cannot legally be made, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make a solicitation