|Posted on May 1, 2019 at 11:40 AM|
There are many different strategies that your organization can adapt to achieve an advantage over the competition.
They fall into the following categories.
Installed customer base,
Product line breadth.
No frills product,
Raw material source control,
Government subsidy, Locations,
Cash flow management,
Cost containment/Low overhead,
|Posted on November 15, 2018 at 11:00 AM|
Read this article if you want to learn more ....
|Posted on October 9, 2018 at 11:05 AM|
|Posted on August 27, 2018 at 11:50 AM|
When it comes to setting goals... To be effective, your goals should be:
1. discussed Frequently
2. Ambitious in scope
3. measured by Specific metrics and milestones
4. Transparent within your organization
In short, make sure they're FAST, not SMART
|Posted on August 10, 2017 at 10:30 AM|
When targeting one or more segments... your choice should generally depend on several factors.
|Posted on July 26, 2017 at 2:10 PM|
Re-positioning becomes required when performance drops or doesn’t materialize.
Here are four generic re-positioning strategies
- Image re-positioning; Only the image is changed
- Product re-positioning : The total product offering is adapted.
- Intangible Re-positioning: The less tangible aspects of the product are given greater emphasis.
- Tangible Re-positioning: Both market and product are adapted.
|Posted on July 20, 2017 at 11:55 AM|
Copani Advisory Group selected for 2017 Dallas Small Business Excellence Award
Dallas, - July 13, 2017 — Copani Advisory Group has been selected for the 2017 Dallas Small Business Excellence Award in the Business Advising classification by the Dallas Small Business Excellence Award Program. Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2017 Dallas Small Business Excellence Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Dallas Small Business Excellence Award Program and data provided by third parties. About the Dallas Small Business Excellence Awards Program The Dallas Small Business Excellence Awards recognizes outstanding small businesses that serve the Dallas area. Each year, our selection committee identifies businesses that we believe have achieved outstanding marketing success in their local community and business classification. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value. These are small businesses that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Dallas area a vibrant and vital place to live. The Dallas Small Business Excellence Awards was established to reward the best of small businesses in Dallas. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to award the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy. SOURCE: Dallas Small Business Excellence Award Program CONTACT: Dallas Small Business Excellence Award Program
URL: http [:/] /www.SmallBusinessExcellence.org
|Posted on April 21, 2017 at 12:30 AM|
A framework for establishing a strategic supply-chain agenda and then implementing it:
- Assess the supply-chain competitiveness of your business by comparing your business objectives against existing capabilities and performance.
- Create a vision of the desired supply-chain.
- Defines those actions required to close the gap...and assess business' readiness to pursue needed change.
- Prioritize the actions and commit the appropriate resouces.
This will give your business a unified strategy and an agenda to achieve that strategy...
|Posted on March 30, 2017 at 10:00 AM|
Business models are used ...
- To capture and communicate your business concept
- To develop and validate strategies, goals, and plans
- To assess a business from a variety of internal and external perspectives
- To integrate strategies and goals across multiple lines of your business
- To establish a common set of perspective and goals to ensure your business model is deployed effectively
|Posted on February 20, 2017 at 9:45 AM|
Always consider the amount of risk you’ve allowed into the project by asking these questions:
■ Are there adequate resources to complete the project?
■ Are the time estimations accurate?
■ Are there too many concurrent tasks?
■ Are resources spread too thin?
■ Is this a proven plan?
■ Is the plan realistic?
Copyright © 2013, Copani Advisory Group, All Rights Reserved.
The information on this website does not constitute an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which an offer or solicitation cannot legally be made, or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make a solicitation